Australian Guitarist Griffin Tintor.
It all started when the whole family went out for dinner one night to a local restaurant and it was on that night that Griffin was so inspired when a local cover band played a song called "Son of a Sailor" by Jimmy Buffett. He then at the age of 7 said, "Dad I want to do what that guy is doing", while at the same time pointing his finger at the lead singer and guitarist. While we were a little shocked at his request at the time, it was not until after numerous nagging reminders by Griffin over the coming weeks, that we then went out and bought him a secondhand guitar for $70.00 and thus the journey began.
Now 5 years later he is close to completing his classical guitar grading & training and has become quite versatile, specializing in Classical, Flamenco, Latin American, Spanish and Baroque styles.
Representing a new generation of players with incredible talent, Griffin is one of Australia’s brightest young guitarists. Griffin travels extensively throughout Australia, playing at events like the Tamworth Music Festival, recitals, weddings, competitions, formal occasions and restaurants where he has regular residencies and perfoms on Saturday nights and Sunday lunch times.
Musically, Griffin has finished his Grade 8 Practical Classical Guitar with Trinity College of London and Grade 5 in Theory with the AMEB ( Australian Music Education Board ).
Griffin has intentions to gain additional experience with his main aim to eventually undertake composition studies at University.
These are key Word Search Terms.
Bookings Australia Wide Phone: 0412 466 664
Weddings, Charity Events, Corporate Functions, Parties, Restaurants & Cafe's.
The material covered during his performance’s is drawn from the most popular classical guitar pieces, some of which include the iconic works like:
1) Romanza By Anonymous Artist
2) La Noche By Jamie M. Zenamon
4) Tango Esta Noche by Vincent Lindsey-Clark
7) Flamenco Variation No1 (Soleares)
8) Flamenco Variation No2 (Malaguena)
9) Flamenco Variation No3 (Solea) by Sophocles Papas
10) Malaguena a Flamenco Rhythm
12) Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
13) Studi Per Chitarra by Dionisio Aguado
14) Allegro by Mauro Giuliani
15) Classical Gas by Mason Williams
16) Choro No2 by H.Villa-Lobos
17) Se io M’accorgo
18) Saltarello by V.Galileo
21) Canarios by Gaspar Sanz
22) Allegro by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
24) Two Guitars by Geoff Sisley
25) Estudio 5
26) Gavotte 1 by J.S Bach
27) Musette by J.S Bach
28) Fur Elise by Beethoven
29) Fandangos De Huelva
30) First Bulerias
31) Menuet in G by J.S Bach
32) Barcarola by Napoleon Costa
33) EL Lucero
34) Etude by Matteo Carcassi
35) Prelude No1 by H. Villa-Lobos
37) Capricho Arabe by Francisco Tarrega
38) Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
39) Concerto No1 “Spring”
40) Hurt - Arranged by Johnny Cash
41) Teardrop - Arranged by Newton Falkner
42) Behind Blue Eye’s – by The Who
43) Nothing Else Matters – by Metallica
44) Creep – by Radiohead
45) Mad World – by Tears for Fears
46) Cancion Mixteca – by Ry Cooder
47) Fire Cadenza – by Lawson Rollins
48) Mother – by Pink Floyd
49) I am Weary – by The Cox Family
50) Diferencias Sobre Guardame Las Vacas
51) Blue Moon – by Richard Rodgers
52) Fandanguillo – by Federico Moreno Torroba
53) Deer Hunter - by Stanley Myers's "Cavatina"
54) Asturias (Leyenda)- by Isaac Albeniz
55) The Weary Kind by Ryan Bingham
56) Your Ghost by Kristin Hersh
57) Little Drummer Boy
58) Prelude in E Minor by Bach
59) Fantasie by Silvius Leopold Weiss
60) Milonga Del 'angel by Astor Piazzolla
61) Traditional Flamenco Rhythm
62) Ejercicio by Jose Ferrer
63) Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel